Saturday, June 7, 2008

Today's outing!

Lets see. Today i had this outing to times square with some friends around 7 people which includes 2 girls and 5 guys. 1st introducing the LADY organiser -> Shin Mei ( My god sis), the very special girl Kei Yan ( I'll tell you wads special just read on ;D ) , Spellman the so called PRINCE, Fung Soon the bballer, Yong Han the nerd ( no offence dude im just crapping), and some random guy i dont know his name one of Shin Mei's friend! His freakin quiet duing the whole outing i could even remember and count out the words he said,really quiet fella and surprisingly he has a chick. This is the lousy organiser, i guess shes just scared of the camera ;D
















I was late to the lrt station cause my alarm screwed up! very sorry about being late, i'll make it up to you guys! Guess what, i got screwed by the people imagine how GREAT can that be. We watched Kung Fu Panda i find the panda freakin oversized and cute rather gay la cause the fella's voice was Jack Black. Dont they just look alike?


















After the show, one of the girls was trying to get something for her friend. She could not find whats suitable for the guy and she got sick of it and we went watsons. SUDDENLY She was whispering in my ears she go like '' Hey jm.. can u pls help me buy a condom i scared la!'' sounds so awkward right? She also asked Fung Soon but we both smart nvr help her so she just grab an Durex Extra Safe and pay up. I would not review whos the girl but u guys can just guess it out. =D














So we got tired and sat down at Baskin Robbins 31! I bought a single cone and everyone watched me eat cause they say it was expensive! So here it is!














So thats just it for the 1st day of the new opening of my blog. Enjoy! =D