Saturday, June 28, 2008

Down

Early in the morning
Yes i shall start this with some colourful words.
Well in the morning went to school from chinese society club's gathering.Basicly we played some games like always and was divided into teams to compete with each other and see who got the most points and win some crap back home.
Every team was meant to finish/play and win 5 stations
8 people was in a group 5 of us knew each other and the other 3 were form1's or form2's, i dont know their age its weird cause they looked old.
The games were not bad tho.
One of the stations had sakai.
So it means having him around was extra fun, his funny and nice i like him ;D
After everything was over, our group dint win tho.
But yea it was still fun and enjoyable.

~~
I know i crossed the line, I know did i felt really bad after it and i know i hurt you.
I know sorry doesn't mean anything to you but this is not just an ordinary apology i really mean it, its not like those sorry you always hear.By right this word isn't supposed to be used at just anytimes i just felt that when i say it i really mean it. Honestly i do.
I dissapointed you, yes i really did. Im not feeling sad and im not feeling unwell its cause i feel really down and guilty and seriously it bothers me.
It bothers me cause i care about it, nevertheless i kept thinking about it and i feel so bad and im not being like a friend at all. It bothers me that you're pissed at me, i know i deserved this ='(
You know that i dont mean it when i say you, i was just used to it cause i thought you dont really mind about it. You could always tell me that i've been wrong all this times cause i really dint realise that you were sensitive about it.
This whole thing is not about comparing you with her and you have your own strengths and she have too. Honestly from the bottom of my heart i never think you're fat at all. Its not true that wad i say u are, frankly speaking its the way how i communicate with you.
So now i guess this way is so wrong, i regretted.
I do praise you and i did defend you sometimes from other people which say things about you.
cause i care.
You wont know how i feel now getting you pissed and all.
You might think that i dont give a fuck and just say the word sorry and think that everything's gonna be wiped away, but no its not like this i really care its bothering me the whole day and im sure that cant sleep tonight cause i really care.
The the insulting things i say it always the opposite, i hate that my attitude is that way but im changing, i can and i will.
It hurts i know, i'm sorry i wasn't paying attention and i know i'm a lousy friend.
From now on ill do my very best not to dissapoint you anymore and i promise ill stfu and make you happy and not tease you anymore.
I learned my lesson.
This wont happen ever again.
Forgive me please, ill change ='(

No comments: