Saturday, June 14, 2008

Father's day eve?!

Father's day EVE
*Wipes sweat out of forehead* Wooh, finally got back from a so called father's day eve dinner which my dad dint turn up cause HE DINT WANT TO i guess. So me and my mom went for the dinner on father's day eve without my dad around with my relatives to a kinda fancy restaurant which serves steaks and western food's at hartamas somewhere around the residential area ( Quite deep in)
I think its called Chef B something i remembered it as CB ;D
The prices are crazy!


So i ordered a Garlic fillet supreme'O.












<~ Before After~>

I finished it really fast cause i was freakin hungry! Left the salad tho it doesn't looks nice and its raw D;
Took some pics.

Looks grand huh? Its not that building =D

From left ~> Beelee/me/weiwen. ( My cousins)

There was this little girl i thinks shes around 3 or 4 years old, my uncle try to trick her into drinking red wine which she thought it was Ribena.

Isn't she just cute? ;D

She almost drank it but she choosed water in the end.
Awwww ;D

She reminds me of the little girl in Monsters Inc.
-Case Closed-


No comments: