Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Open the book

Well i guess its time to update again! Okay, today i had to stay back after school cause i joined the drama gang to act during the interact club's iu day and the thing would start at 1.40. So the few main actors had to stay back which was me ;D Jian hong, Sanji, and Edgar. I went out of school to alone to find my friends cause i came out late finding my princess i could not find her D; So i just left and thank god i saw my friends eating at the mamak stall i don't wanna eat alone =D. So me and jian hong went back to skewl and i saw the princess sitting down at the bus stop so yeah i found her =D. Well after that we went to find the others and surprisingly the mother fucker EDGAR dint turn up. Screw him! Wasted our time so we left. I dint bring my phone to school so i had to go around and lend a freakin phone T.T

After the whole shit, i'm sure Edgar is so gonna be in deep shit. Then my mom brought me to cut my hair at midvalley. My current hair style =D ( abit short tho.)















So i followed my mom buy some stuff at carefour midvalley, oh c'mon i had too she paid for the haircut! I saw spellman's parents while choosing some stuff they we're buying tuna if im not mistaken. Here's an advice, DON'T ever ever ever ever ever follow your mom's to the supermarket cause my mom took 10minutes just to compare and choose which one's better.
LOOK!















And i was really fustrated with the freakin trolly, one of its wheels cacat already! And I went home not so happily ever after. THE END.

No comments: