Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My 6 things! Not other people's its MINE!

6 things I'm passionate about ~>
  • My hair
  • My life
  • Games
  • Studies
  • Shoes
  • Chicks! =D
6 things I say too often ~>
  • Hey
  • Wassup?
  • You're a bitch!
  • Fuck off
  • OMG wei
  • Nah ( Real life type)
6 things I've read recently ~>
  • None
  • None
  • None
  • None
  • None
  • None
6 songs I could listen to over & over again ~>
  • Vanessa Hudgens - Say Ok
  • Triple H - The Game
  • Usher - Love In This Club
  • Point Blanc - Skaters' Anthem
  • Akon Feat. Colby O Donis - What You Got
  • Jordin Sparks Feat. Chris Brown - No Air ( <3>
6 things I learnt for the past year ~>
  • Study more ( I doubt so)
  • Flirt more ;D ( When your're single)
  • Hang out like crazy
  • Backstab those people who betrayed you!
  • Make people's life miserable
  • Be really careful whenever u want to take a huge step to the next level
6 things I wanna say ~>
  • Good luck to those who's taking SPM this year
  • Keep your beloved close to you
  • Cheat in exams when you're desperate
  • Scold back teachers whenever you're pissed
  • Bring pen-knifes along when you're taking a cab ( for safety ;DD)
  • Thanks for reading I <3 you guys =D

No comments: