Friday, June 27, 2008

Doomsday

Through the dark evil early in the morning..
Through the gate of the house..
Through the car..
Through the school..
Through the red gate of the school..
The time is now. for me to get screwed for
Report Card Day

Holy crap, so I went early to school just to get the report card and yeah parents showed up everywhere around the school but the as expected many of the peepo's parents dint cared about their child's results but my mom being such a GOOD and CARING mom CARED and showed up to get my results.
*So much for trying to avoid it*

My results? Nah its too pretty to be showed here so its for me to know and for you guys to never find out =/After getting it, i shooED my mom back home after she scold me for my pretty results and i finally felt the pressure. Slacking shall stop!
Then people like hsiang & jh dint tell their parents about today so they called other peepo's parents to get it for them.
Hsiang asked his lover's mom to take for him
Jh asked the uncle who sells mee behind the school.
Doinks.

After everything was done, we went Carol's house. *She was forced to let us in ;D* i guess.
Her little cuteee cuteee cuteee doggy greeted us with hyperactive jumps and licks.
Awh i just love that dog!
It was our first time going her house so i was like : '' Woah carol your house damn big wei''
Hsiang : ''Wtf u watching some cooking channel for?! As if u cook''
Jh:*Remained silent and play with the dog*
We wanted to go up to her room but she kept saying it was messy, i suspect she hiding some hitam stuff from us.
In the end we got up ;D
When we were going up I charged attempt to charge in her room but failed D:
Then we camped at her bro's room and played Guitar Hero(III)!
Damn it was fun, hsiang was the best among all of us.
Carol was and I was not bad =X Jh used o2jam style.

Man that's a really hawt gutar sitting around.



Rock N Roll man! =X

Hsiang rocked the game with this guitar wei.
There was nothing much to do in her house.
Ps, comp yea thats it.
But the guitar hero was damn kewl tho. ;D

No comments: