Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday!

Friday!
As stated as the title of this post i hereby introduce fellow friends and unknown people who stop by my blog that to read that.. EARLY IN THE FRIDAY MORNING WAS SO FUCKED UP.
Wanna know why? Read on then.
Basicly assembly for today was long cause one of the teachers had to leave our school and everyone MUST shake hands with him so wtf i just did it and acted like i cared.
There wasn't any teachers in the classroom for 2 - 3 periods. Then it came across the last period before recess and it was BM! I was so excited to know my marks cause i had expected that i wont screw this up. So this is wad i got for my paper 1.
Its 78/140 -_-'' i find its ok cause no one had more than 100 marks for that paper except the my class monitor the black bitch! Okay fine im jealous of her ;D i was quite happy tho cause it wasn't really bad so when it came on paper 2, watch this.
LIKE WTF 35/100?! i was freakin dissapointed with this paper so i wanted to burn it or trash it whichever so i dont see it anymore -_-'' The first karangan needs us to do rumusan, screwed up there cause i thought is was just like summary so i did the same way and *poof* -Screwed-
See the letters beside, It has P/S/T/K. My T got 0 cause i dint have any isi tersirat gay! That only part i got 9/30. others got like 26/30? So i lost 17 marks there! AHHH DAMN SAD! My tuition teacher is so gonna kill me tonight i hope none of my tuition friends read this.
*To my tuition friends* : ( I'll poke your eyes if u tell teacher!)
Then we need to nominate some ajk's of our class for some trip to dunno where and spell's writting something.
There's some freakin ugly words he wrote on the whiteboard. Screw the smile btw.

Meeting
After school i had some chinese club meeting at 5G class so me and jian hong head up there. So i gotta pass by her class to get to my destination. After wad had happened yesterday we were cool about it. Still friends tho, waved and talked a little. Glad it ended up this way everyone's happie =) So i head home after everything cause i was too lazy to stay back after my friends asked me to. Sorry jh i ditched you and went back home muahaha!


*End of story, maybe there's something better happend during tuition, I'll update if there is =)*

No comments: