Friday, August 1, 2008

The road taken

Lets start this with a WTF. I came back from tuition and starting updating my bloggy suddenly i had recieved a news. That my cousin weiwen is going for the Mtv Asia Awards! Asshole never ask extra tickets from your friends ditched us you're so mean! Im jealous ugh! You have fun la! Bleh.

Okay so yeah today school was kinda fun. Carol kept singing Rihanna- Take a bow to me which had a meaning behind. I went to her class and pujuk her back then she started singing a remix version. Then i was acting out the lyrics.

You look so dumb right now
*Acting dumb*

Standin outside my house
''Standin sitting beside my chair''
*Sitting beside*

Tryin to apologize
*Acting cute saying sorry*

You're so ugly when you cry
''You're so Fugly when you cry''
*Crying*

Please
Just cut it out
*Cutting something*

And dont tell me you're sorry coz you're not
*Giving the huh face*

Baby when I know you're only sorry you got caught
*Stand beside MayYen closely*


But you put on quite a show
Really had me going
But now it's time to go
Curtain's finally closing
That was quite a show
Very entertaining
But it's over now (But it's over now)
Go on and take a bow
*Took a bow*

Grab your clothes and get gone
You betta hurry up
Before the sprinklers come on
Talkin bout "Girl I love you, you're the one"
This just looks like a re-run
Please
Wat else is on
*Grabbed my bag and walk out of the class*

And thats all i acted.
I know you guys had fun la, you're making me regret i nvr go
*Smiles then frowns*

After school took Trish out to Secret Recipe to replace back my day without celebrating with her on her actual birthday. Things dint go as planned turns out she was not hungry so there was no cake D: While walking out of the school Fungsoon kept giving me those idiotic signs and eye signals. Dude its just having lunch dont say until like dunno go where like that la. Then everyone asked her where'd shes going. Trish replied

''Why so kepo for wad? Doesn't concerns you''
Lol! Damn funny. I think its something like that.

Went back school after makan then went to watch Titus in his badminton competition turns out when we reached there he already played and he lost. Awww somemore lose to dat fella ugh. But it was a close match tho if im not mistaken.
Things were great and fun so yeah happy day.

No comments: