Thursday, August 21, 2008

Accused..


Happened on Wed
It was a bright sunny day in the afternoon where the sky is bright and the birds are singing with joy and happiness and I am sleeping in peace like ohsosleepy and feel the pleasure of sleeping, resting yourself in your comfortable bed ahhh!

SUDDENLY

A text msg blew the whole crap out of everything.
THANKS to the wonderful sender CHEE KUAN.
I dint even keep in contact with her but suddenly i received this message=)

She said
''Oii did you conteng my bag?''
I was like
''Wtf you talking about?''
She said
''Aiya nvm la.''

So the whole day i was like ''????'' weirdo.

Then today i had tuition so i saw her in tuition. Look, There was an empty seat beside me so she asked if she could sit then i said yeah okay. Then Hsiang which was sitting beside me started laughing with all the other guys about her bag. Then chee kuan showed me her bag and it was like this.

''Chee Kuan Sux =)''

Oh so that was the all the conteng about! Just so you know i dint see you for dunno how many days and how in the world could i get in reach of your bag? -_-''
SO yeah it wasnt me okay?
And you accuse me of taking your ruler which i was sitting beside you. You gave me the freakin funny look and ask me ''You took my ruler?''
I burst out in laughter! But doesnt mean i took it okay at the end you found it under your ASS.
Im so innocent! >.<


And to you chee kuan,
It wasnt soon yuen either.
I KNOW WHOS BEHIND ALL THIS.
PM me if you wanna know ;D

No comments: