Saturday, July 5, 2008

Its all words

Chinese Society Singing Competition

Hmmm. lets see today is Saturday and usually Saturday's are for rajin people like us to sleep late after a whole stressful/dissapointing school of 5 days! Gosh i made it seemed like it had been decades. So i purposely alarmed my ass to wake up at 7 so that i could reach school at 8 to witness the very historical moment 2008 Chinese society singing competition JUST FOR my best friend named choy. =)

Dear friend,
Dude if you're reading this, you should be laughing/jumping/highing with joy. Cause you see, im such a good friend who PURPOSELY came and gave support and i help you take videos and photos too. As the competition goes on and when its your turn to show off your talent, i cheered for you I FREAKIN DID. (Dont belive ask kei yan) oh yeah and i think that your performance was great, you improved. But it still doesn't change the way how i communicate with you by insulting you. MuaaHarhar!
*Note: Pictures/videos will be posted in the next post due to lazyness of spell.

After the whole singing shit ended, i break out of the singing hall and went to makan with carol, xiao wei. Ate pork BALL's mee =D
Fetched wei home ( As usual) then kei yan smsed me and told me spell got in. I wasn't surprised cause i knew he pulled it of this time after like, how many years of tries already ah? oh yeah i remembered, 2 years. =X Then i asked if sakai got in she said yes too. I was like ''HUH WTF?! That joker got in he shouldn't have, ok mayb he should cause he was hillarious on stage.

Tuition
How amazing it is that even on a saturday night i still have to go tuition? Well it is! in fact i had to cause it was a replacement class for friday night. I ponteng and went to watch Hancock =)
So in tuition i was damn bored. As i had no friends my age cause a table there were all the form5's so i was put to a table with little girls aged 12-15. There was 4 of them, it was scary they kept staring at me. But one of them was cute tho just too young for me =X And after awhile i tend to talk to the form5 guys. Damn they were horny, kept talking about chicks. It got fun then we talked along until class ends =)
And my post ends.

No comments: