Thursday, July 3, 2008

Destined to whack

Since i was a lil boi around the age of 7, i started liking to whack this particular object and whack things. Ok fine, im crapping. I mean the age of 13 or 14 to be exact. Erhemm, yea so this particular hobby or should i call it obsession will drives be crazy when i think about it.
Everytime when i see people in videos or in reality doing MY obsession, ill get high and start shaking my head off. I know it sounds nuts but its true and i still practice these awful and disturbing nevertheless, jumping around.
I tend to imagine myself abusing this object. I'll go like '' Argh im gonna fucking whack your juice out until you cry and i mean YOU CRY'' It does scream, oh hell yeah it does and when it screams, its sounds are just so perfect.
The sounds of my obsession, really sounds great and mostly the everywhere around the world people like me favours it. Its like ahhhhhhhhh~ omg~ the sounds are just so high. Then ill always start to imagine myself hitting it. Like damn, it just feels so great imagining it. The feeling, cant be describe. The power? More than your capability.
It always been a part of me and it is me. I have been craving for you, oh yes YOU my victim im so stalking you day and night i even have sweet and wonderful dreams, finally the day has come for me to whack you the very moment the very second! And i shall proudly say its time to WHACK!
BEHOLD THE AWESOMELY VICTIM OF MY OBSSESION.
My obsession/victim <3

The abusing will most likely start when i have my partner.Meet my drumsticks.Not this CHICKEN drumsticks! I meant this!


Aw my baby abusive drumsticks. <3!

So yea i have abusing lessons just to learn how to abuse with the victim and produce some tremendous ''sounds''.

Till then cheers! =)

No comments: