Monday, July 14, 2008

Bad day

Because You I had a bad day
You're I'm taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You I say you don't know
You I tell me don't lie
You I work at a smile and you go for a ride
You I had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You're I'm coming back down and you really don't mind
You I had a bad day
You I had a bad day
Daniel Powter - Bad Day


Things were just fine in school. During assembly this police dude just had to talk some crap about traffic stuff and wad Mat Rempit shit and i dint know Rempit stands for :
R: Remaja
E:Enggan
M:Mematuhi
P:Peraturan
I:Isyarat
T:Traffic

!~~!

So the police dude gotta crap for so long until the sun starts his job which is to irritate the humans of earth and shine them brighty with outstanding hottness so that he make sures everyone in earth gets enought vitamin D to look better and even get HOTTER and eventually smoking hot and burn up. But school was fine until the last period physics teacher tricked us saying ''Kamu semua buat soalan ini dulu kalau betul saya bagi kamu semua balik'' Well we did it then she wrote some extra questions on the white board and say ''Buat beberape soalan lagi la, hantar buku baru boleh balik saya buat demikian until kebaikan kamu aje saye tak nak kamu semua fail fail jagi dalam esam tauu?''
Woah screw her lie to us, whole class wanted to just take bags and leave the class.

!~~!

So after school as usual on mondays go for drum classes at Desa Hartamas. ( kinda far) Drum teacher was cool tho, showed off some of his skills and teached be some tricks. Anyone who wants to 1 on1 drum with me is always welcomed =x After drum lessons, mom came and fetch me. Stopped by RHB bank to drop a check and suddenly this car came beside us and call us wine down the window and he said ''Eh Ehh tayar kamu dah pancit la pergi nengok''
So my mom went and see. GREAT really puncit edi. Oh and did i mention is was raining heavily?
Called the freakin AAM people to come fixed the tyre took like 30 minutes for the asshole to reach. I wonder wtf was he doing before he came. Was a malay dude.
Was freakin pissed and damn malang about the whole shit so my face was freakin black. And i dont know why nowadays i get pissed easily. Trying to control tho. Im mentally unstable.
Sorry no pictures, i wasn't smiling.

!~~!

Anyways thank you for cheering me up tho. You're understanding and great. I know i do tend to act like a little baby sometimes and you always need to pujuk me. Im sorry but sometimes i act this way i couldn't help it, its my attitude. I know you would be there for me when im down or whatsoever and i would be there too. But sometimes you're a lil dungu =D

''You had a bad day
it happens
its okay =)''

No comments: