Thursday, November 6, 2008

Freeeee ;D

Oh wow i just noticed it has been a really long time since i logged in to my blogger acc and started blogging so i take this free time off to crap something out la lol.
So holidays are officially arrived and i dont think there's much time to blog so now im using this chance to blab everything out. Well holidays are such busy moments ( some every free indeed) as you all know busy as in hangging out/playing comp/studying/lazy to blog =X and so on ;D

So yesterday i went to school on the purpose to disect a little cute frog. I always wanted to cut the freakin thing cause it just makes me sick while looking at it. Imagine the green thing hopping around and making fugly sounds and fugly actions! Ewwww. One thing that really surprises me is that im really good at saying i wanna freaking cut that green bitch but on the spot its a WHOLE different story. So teacher was giving the steps and precaution and all the crap that a teacher would say and then..
I put on my gloves..
Took the blade..
Took the thing to clip the frog..
Took the hammer..
Took the nail..
AND I NAILED IT DOWN!

after that i watched spell and sakai did all the job x)
I guess im one of those fellas whos really scared of dead bodies and cutting them INSIDE OUT.
I hereby admit im scared of frogs!
Salute me! lol.

No comments: