Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Exhausted

For the past two days have been hell for me. Lets no say it as HELL but it was really tiring at the same time fun! To be specific i went for the AKLTG coach traning programme its like a coach interview but its not exactly like an interview more to like learning back we had learn. For more info about wtf am i talking about, visit www.akltg.com

soooo yeah me and my cousin were in the camp before so we decided to go back as an assistant coach in the upcoming camp during December, the chances of passing through the test is minimum! I would say its around 30%? lol. So we gotta study everything we learn and all the crap. As the place was quite near to my cousins house so i stayed in her house for 2 days! Cause the traning lasted 2 days from 9am till 8 pm so i just had to camp in her house. Nevertheless today i'll be staying another night since we came home late i wouldnt want my mom come and pick me up right? Exactly you know what i mean.

So now im finally like the gods sake.. FINALLY free to blog ;D meet a few friends from the previous camp some came somewhere far just to go through this camp traning! its fun and tiring and stressful as questions will be thrown at you which thats why im pratically freakin afraid of.
And being outstanding has to be done too. So basicly the whole traning i just stick to my cousin and her friend sticking to her from penang. Fierce girl but cute xD still.., scary! women like that haunts me ~.~

Then things were pretty tough and hard everyone was seperated into groups and there was around 60+ people who participated in the traning who working thier ass off to me a coach just like me lol. Its a competitive world out there becareful. There was test and the other seniors would watch our effort and action was we play the role of a coach and point would be given secretly i think. Lastly results will be announced tomorrow evening! Ah i hope everyone of my friends could get in then fun will once be alive and blog will be alive too.

Sorry for not having any pictures , camera was prohibited ~.~
Will have more updates on other stuff if im free toodles ;D ( Copied)
Signed out.

No comments: