Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tagged by Fish ( Sze Hui )


So here's the rules that you should obey if you are tagged.

1. each blogger must post this rules

2. each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves

3. blogger that are tagged need write about their own blog their ten things and post these rules . you need to choose ten people to get tagged and list their names

4. don’t forget to leave them comment telling them they’ve been tagged and to read your blog .


Ten Random Facts About Me



1. I like hanging out with people which means alot to me.

2. I tend to stare at people's nice shoes in the mall ;D

3. I can remember some objects which are not obvious to people but if you asked me to repeat them out i could memorize it easily. I think i have photographic memory. ( Still Testing )

4. I like slacking and slacking brings time to fill in my empty free time. =)

5. I like playing computer games like its so obvious lol.

6. I hate people whos acting to be nice and fake.

7. I hate backstabbers ~.~

8. I love the things that i own which includes EVERY thing =)

9. I tend to jump occasionally in the house when im bored.

10. I love to eat, bring me to a buffet and you wont regret lol.

Peoples to tag:
Anyone la i dun wanna follow this rule since everyone did it already i have to one to tag x)
Signed off.

No comments: