Friday, September 26, 2008

Travels

Got up in the morning, head for school. Was quite late for the farewell ceremony for the principal. Who cares? Headed to the back gate to skip the ceremony but there was a prefect guarding the gate. Thank god i knew who she was! Thanks for letting me out! =)
Hanged around at the back till the ceremony ends and climbed in like lil rats. Most boring skipping ever! Went back to school and slacked around as teacher were not teaching. So we decided to go FungSoon's house and hang out awhile. Leon followed as well.
Happy couple.

Oh yeah and there was this girl who can fit her fist in her mouth and a CALCULATOR.

Oh my WoW.
I salute you =)

And spell was planning to skip school.
He figured out he DINT wanna climb the wall so he backed off.

~~

Ask before taking its a basic maners. You dont go taking people's stuff without asking no matter how close are you with that person. I deserve to know about whats going on with my stuff at lease text me to ask if im not around. You're such a friend. Oh yeah BOTH of you. Blame it on others right? I dont care whether he handed it to you or not you still used it and that makes you wrong. Blame more go ahead. Asshole.

*Signed out*

No comments: